Re: Dogs and common facilities
From: Diana Carroll (dianaecarrollgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2019 09:25:51 -0700 (PDT)
A word of caution, not regarding dogs per se, but regarding policies
developed before move-in that affect individuals: not everyone who is part
of development actually moves in.

Or initial pet policy was created before move-in, and one major factor was
one member’s dog phobia. Then that member never actually moved in. So I
would generally advise against developing policies based on specific
people’s needs before move in.

Our pre move in policy also mention a dog run that then got cut from our
plans for construction for cost and logistical reasons. So there’s that,
too.

Diana at Mosaic Commons in MA