Re: Communities that handle property buys and sells
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2019 07:34:54 -0700 (PDT)
Sharon — definitely more descriptive of that Open House day!  I laughed when I
read your words because it definitely was miserable yet happy.  Slopping
through the rain shows the desire for and the power of the promise of community
and connection that compels people to act like ducks.  That’s how powerful
cohousing is.  Thank you Katie and Chuck!

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Member, Board of Directors
Mid Atlantic Cohousing
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

"Handle every situation like a dog.
If you can’t eat it or play with it,
Just pee on it and walk away.” –Author Unknown