Price drop and rental unit (Pleasant Hill Cohousing)
From: Susan HEDGPETH (hedgpethberkeley.edu)
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2019 19:35:03 -0700 (PDT)
Dear cohousing-L,

The beautiful 2-bedroom unit currently for sale (notice sent out
previously) now has a reduced asking price. The owners decided to lower it
because they know this is a slower time of year and they would like to sell
by year’s end. Also, they are flexible as to the move-in date, anytime
between December 15 and February 1, in case you’re not ready to move yet.

Also we’ve had a rental unit come on the market, available approximately
February 1 for six months. It's a 2-bedroom also. This is a great
opportunity for someone who is thinking about cohousing to check it out.

For more information visit our website at phch.org.

We have a tour this Sunday November 3 at 1:30 - you can see the community
and the units. Then from 3-5 is our monthly business meeting, and you are
welcome to stay for that if you want to learn more about how we operate.

Please be in touch as soon as possible if interested in either of the above
opportunities - reply to *PHCHinquiry [at] gmail.com <PHCHinquiry [at]
gmail.com>,*
and please forward to anyone you know who might be looking for a welcoming
community!

Susan

Pleasant Hill Cohousing

Pleasant Hill, CA