Burlington Cohousing Open House, Sat. December 2
From: John Patterson (jsp1psu.edu)
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2019 08:56:23 -0700 (PDT)
Our Fall Open House at Burlington [VT} Cohousing is scheduled for Saturday,
November 2, from 4 pm to 9 pm, and we look forward to providing a great
opportunity to see our community and chat with some of the folks who live here.
 After a welcome for visitors, we will offer tours of all our common areas plus
a couple of units, followed by a community potluck and an open stage Variety
Show featuring residents and visitors.  For more info and to register for the
Open House please go to the “Visit Us” page of our web site --
http://www.bcoho.org <http://www.bcoho.org/>