Assessments for Homes and their rental units
From: Devrah Bennett (devrah.bennettgmail.com)
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2019 19:59:24 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all,

I have searched the archives and haven't been able to find any answers to
my question.

We are considering restructuring how our assessments are allotted and would
like to know how other communities do it.

We have an owners assessment and subunits (rentals) which is half of an
owners assessment. The issue comes in where some people don't receive rent
for their subunits (family living in the unit) and other people receive
rent for extra people in their home (no additional kitchen in use) and do
not pay a subunit fee.

We are hoping to come up with a new system that is more fair across the
board.

How does your community handle assessments?

Thank in advance for your help,

Devrah
sharingwood.net