Last WebChat of 2020: Karen Gimnig on Personal Growth
From: Karen Gimnig (karencohousgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2019 10:06:52 -0800 (PST)
Karen Gimnig will present our last WebChat for 2020
Thursday, December 5

Personal Growth: The most important reason for cohousing.
Cohousing is sometimes called the longest personal growth workshop ever. At
the same time, we’re sometimes afraid to mention this to potential
cohousers we don’t want to scare off. In this WebChat, Karen will celebrate
the tremendous power of cohousing to make us better humans. She’ll also
explain why growth is such a reliable part of cohousing, share strategies
for getting the most growth out of our cohousing experience and give us
some tips on what to do when it is someone else’s growth we’d like to make
happen.

As usual, the Webchat will be at 5pm Pacific, 6 Mountain, 7 Central and 8
Eastern.

Join us via zoom:

Topic: Webchat

Time: This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/202941610

One tap mobile

+16699006833,,202941610# US (San Jose)

+16465588656,,202941610# US (New York)

Dial by your location

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)

Meeting ID: 202 941 610

If all goes well and the tech doesn't crash, we'll post a video within the
following week.  You can access previous WebChats at
https://www.cohousing.org/past-web-chats/

A full list of upcoming WebChats can be found at
https://www.cohousing.org/webchats/

Donations to support this program are most appreciated at

https://interland3.donorperfect.net/weblink/weblink.aspx?name=E346363&id=9

See you there!

--
Karen Gimnig