Re: Exciting News From Bay State Commons Malden MA
From: Mary Vallier-Kaplan (marycvkgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2019 22:32:26 -0800 (PST)
Thank you Valerie for sharing the news. and a special congratulations to you
personally for working so hard to help lead the creation of a new community.
It sounds wonderful especially the people part.  So proud of all of you for
sticking with it.

Looking forward to driving down to see you in2021!  Hello to Eddie too!

Mary Kaplan

Sent from my iPhone