Re: Resales
From: Fiona Frank (fionafrankgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2020 10:17:02 -0800 (PST)
This is my will clause rewritten last year :

I GIVE my property xxxxxxx [address] to my Trustees UPON TRUST for sale
WITH THE direction that they shall consult Lancaster Cohousing Company
Limited (“the Company”) to help them sell the property at a price which the
Company feel is reasonable taking into account local housing prices and
other sales within Forgebank AND giving people on the waiting list held
with the Company first priority to purchase the property AND I GIVE to the
Company the sum of £2,000 from the net proceeds of sale of the property AND
the remainder of the net sale proceeds shall fall into my residuary estate