Re: Managing interest list, tour attendees and future buyers?
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2020 09:15:28 -0800 (PST)
This is somewhat off topic but it’s related to something Steve broached in his
email:  where do we get the prospects who end up on our Notification List?

At Takoma Village, we publicize our tours and Open Houses via other cohousing
communities that are members of Mid Atlantic Cohousing most notably Eastern
Village in Silver Spring, MD.  This sharing of prospect lists is an example of
how regional cohousing groups can support each other not just when they are
forming but long after they are settled in their respective homes.  Lesson
learned:  you never quit doing marketing and outreach. At some point you will
have a resale.

We also have a Face Book page and we can post to the Mid Atlantic Cohousing
website.

We draw individuals from a plethora of entry points who are added to our
database when they request it.  Opt in only.  :-)

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Member, Board of Directors
Mid Atlantic Cohousing
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

Dear Karma — I have a list of people you missed.