Re: Managing interest list, tour attendees and future buyers?
From: Mac Thomson (macthomsonme.com)
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2020 13:05:51 -0800 (PST)
At Heartwood, prospects sign up through our website to receive more information
and emails. That automatically adds them to our MailChimp list, from which we
send an automated response sequence (7 emails about cohousing and Heartwood
spread over a month) and periodically send newsletters. When they get added to
MailChimp, Zapier automatically adds them to a Google spreadsheet that acts as
our database. The spreadsheet has lots of other fields (level of interest,
visits, etc.) that we can fill in with info as appropriate.

--
Mac Thomson

Heartwood Cohousing
Southwest Colorado
http://www.heartwoodcohousing.com

"It is not doing the thing we like to do, but liking the thing we have to do,
that makes life blessed.”
           - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe