Re: Strategies for preparing for coronavirus in coho communities
From: PatZy (pzboomaol.com)
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2020 07:43:59 -0800 (PST)
We’ve put together a list of tasks for volunteers to sign up for - pretty much
by area, so the workshop; common house light switches, door handles, elevator
buttons; front stair rails and handles; all the east side stair rails; common
house kitchen; common house bathrooms, etc.  People can share tasks or take
them on solo.

We also removed the terry cloth hand towels from bathrooms and replaced with
paper towels (the rolls hang nicely on the towel bar).

Signs are up reminding people to wash hands, stay home if sick, wear mask if
sick (we have masks), etc.

Made the sanitizer more centrally located/in plain sight, with reusable
towel-like things to wipe with.

If it gets bad enough, common meals and other gatherings would probably go on
hiatus but we aren’t there yet.

PatZy
Mountain View Cohousing Community