Re: Strategies for preparing for coronavirus in coho communities
From: Kathryn McCamant (kmccamantcohousing-solutions.com)
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2020 09:55:06 -0800 (PST)
RE: Precautions for Coronavirus at Nevada City CoHousing

We've gotten community members to take on daily cleaning of common house door
handles and other frequently touched places. I particularly appreciate my
communities combination of "we should take some extra precautions" while
keeping a sense of humor about it all.
---
From the Community email lists.....

On my Wednesday turns, I plan to disinfect using a bucket of bleach at
recommended concentration, and a wetted dish towel to wipe surfaces, including
door handles.  This will keep spray from bleaching nearby wood and other
surfaces, and minimize putting bleach droplets into the air.  I will wear
rubber gloves, and clothes that will be enhanced by the chic bleached tie-dye
look.  When this is over, we can have a pandemic fashion show.

Tony
---
To avoid touching your face, your pet store has the solution:

Man with a pet cone around neck (so sorry that Cohousing-L does allow the
photos to go thru....)
The disadvantage is that you can't lick your butt.

Tony
----

Katie
--