Re: CoronaVirus mitigation
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2020 06:32:45 -0700 (PDT)
Patricia Lautner <lautnerp [at] jpcohousing.org>
after putting attachment at
http://l.cohousing.org/Coronavirus_Preps.xlsx

JPCohousing in Boston has published the attached sheet with a protocol to
follow.  It includes recommendations about when to close the commonhouse,
when to suspend common meals, etc.  Our community will discuss these
recommendations on Wednesday and may make adjustments.  I think this is a
nice model to start from, feel free to adopt to suit your own community's
needs.

Patti Lautner