WebChat Tuesday
From: Karen Gimnig (karencohousgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2020 10:38:19 -0700 (PDT)
Just a reminder of our upcoming webchats, this week and next.

We're continuing our series on Cohousing and the Coronavirus for as long as
there is need.

Tue, Mar 31, 2020 – Cohousing and the CoronavirusDevelopment Landscape with
Coronavirus

Joren Bass – Senior Development Manager for Urban Development Partners
(UDP) will discuss adjustments UDP is seeing in the development, lending
and construction landscape during this pandemic. We will discuss steps
forming communities can take to keep on track with the development process
while managing equity reserves. We will also look at how communities can
optimize their position coming out of the current slowdown. There will be
time for questions and conversation.
Tue, Apr 7, 2020 – Cohousing and the CoronavirusCommunity Check-in

Almost a month since we first came together to share our ideas for
weathering coronavirus together, we’ll come together as a community of
communities to check in. How’s it going? What’s working? What new struggles
have arrived? We will share our resilience as a community of communities.
We’ll also check in on how communities are managing the age old community
question, “What do we do when we disagree?” – in this case with life and
death consequences as the disagreement is about how rigorously to respond
to the CV19 threat.
Tue, Apr 14, 2020 – Cohousing and the CoronavirusTBD

All WebChats will be at the same time: 5pm Pacific, 6pm Mountain, 7pm
Central, 8pm East. They may be on different days of the week depending on
the availability of the presenters and hosts.

Please register HERE
<https://cohousingassociationoftheunite.regfox.com/cohousing-and-the-coronavirus>
attend any of the upcoming Cohousing and the Coronavirus WebChats. A single
registration will give you access to all Coronavirus WebChats.  You will
then receive the zoom link by email.

Most up to date information on webchats is always available at
cohousing.org/webchats

--
Karen Gimnig
Communications Director