Re: query about photovoltaics (solar panels) - question for David Heimann
From: Sara Gottlieb (sara.gottliebgmail.com)
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2020 07:06:09 -0700 (PDT)
Hi David,

We could not figure out a way to take advantage of the federal tax rebate
when we purchased solar panels for our common house a few years ago.  How
were you able to do this in your community?

>From your response to Lisa Wolf:
"We also Federal and state tax rebates (note that the Federal rebate has
its final year in effect in 2021, unless extended before then), as well
as Solar Renewable Tax Credits (SRECs).  Note that since then the SREC
program has been replaced by the Solar Massachusetts Renewable Target
(SMART) program."

Thanks!
Sara

--