Evaluation Form for Virtual Presentation
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2020 13:30:24 -0800 (PST)
Hello all —

Does anyone have an evaluation form for a digital presentation about your
community to new and/or interested people?  We just completed our 1st Virtual
Tour of Takoma Village.  Silly us, we forgot an evaluation instrument.

I started to search the archives but … there’s software error so I can’t access
the archive right now.  I’ve alerted Fred, The Awesome Webmaster Who Walks On
Water (TAWWWONW)>

If you do have an evaluation document and you’re willing to share it can you
send it to me ASAP?

Thank you!  :-)

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Member, Board of Directors
Mid Atlantic Cohousing
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

I’m going to stay up on New Year’s Eve this year.  Not to see the New Year in,
but to make sure this one leaves.  (A meme on the ’net)

NOTE: Please add my new email address to your CONTACTS list.   I’m
transitioning to this new email address.  Please start using annzabaldo [at]
me.com