strong emotions
From: CJ Q (homeschoolvideogmail.com)
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2021 18:45:26 -0800 (PST)
I have a question for the list serv. I see the expression strong emotions a
lot. It is confusing me. I come from a loud, Sicilian background and our
family is mixed with Mexican and I'm used to being around loud, expressive
people. So, this seems to say - keep your feelings stuffed.  Why not just
say people are hurt? Or offended? Or disagree and work with that?  Any
explanation to clear up my confusion or misunderstanding is appreciated.

Thanks,
Carol