Some questions
From: Shari Hirst (sharihirst13gmail.com)
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2021 17:13:50 -0800 (PST)
Dear All-

Many people at Sand River are concerned regarding the “risks” we have with
financial reports, taxes and legal issues.  Please advise how your community
handles their risks - we are considering a Management company who is able to
advise how changes in the tax law and legal considerations affect a co-housing
community.  Are you fortunate to have in house expertise?

I would appreciate hearing your response asap.

Thank you for your time
Shari Hirst
sharihirst13 [at] gmail.com <mailto:sharihirst13 [at] gmail.com>
Sand River Co-housing
Santa Fe, NM