Re: Request from Manzanita Village in Arizona: How does your community handle members who abuse the community e-mail?
From: Chris Hansen (itschrishansengmail.com)
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2021 15:39:30 -0800 (PST)
Appreciating this conversation (if nothing else, validating to know this is
a shared challenge)
A number of you have posted that you have email guidelines and I'd be
grateful if you'd share them please, or messages you've sent out to this
effect.
Im chair of our Communications Committee, and something (even if it's just
a reminder) on email etiquette seems timely sporadically...