Re: mediators
From: Bryan Bowen (bryancaddispc.com)
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2021 17:26:54 -0800 (PST)
I've taken a few trainings from Laird over the years, at conferences and at
my own community or neighboring communities. I have found my own discomfort
comes from the difficulty or conflict we're working on rather than his
willingness to work with it head on. Like Mac said, I think the complaints
I hear line up with some of the things he does best and that communities
benefit from the most.

My community had one person who was concerned about using him for our last
year's retreat, but that person rolled with the decision and was happy with
the results.

I think his reputation as a "hard ass" was probably always over blown, and
as time has gone by is even less apt.

Just my thoughts -

-b

*Check out: Caddis Community Partners! <http://caddiscommunitypartners.com>*

BRYAN BOWEN    |    PRINCIPAL   |    AIA   |    LEED AP

*caddis collaborative*
1510 Zamia Ave #103
Boulder, CO 80304
303 443 3629
caddispc.com

*NOTE: **Our **physical **offices are closed due to the pandemic. We are
happy to meet with you via video conference. We are still conducting
construction site visits. Thanks for your patience and understanding.*