Re: A note to CohoUS Partners
From: Bryan Bowen (bryancaddispc.com)
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2021 11:19:34 -0800 (PST)
Community Launch and Community PArtnership are awesome programs - I hope
everyone takes advantage of them!

-b

*Check out: Caddis Community Partners! <http://caddiscommunitypartners.com>*

BRYAN BOWEN    |    PRINCIPAL   |    AIA   |    LEED AP

*caddis collaborative*
1510 Zamia Ave #103
Boulder, CO 80304
303 443 3629
caddispc.com

*NOTE: **Our **physical **offices are closed due to the pandemic. We are
happy to meet with you via video conference. We are still conducting
construction site visits. Thanks for your patience and understanding.*