Re: Electricity and water metering
From: David Heimann (heimanntheworld.com)
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2021 12:02:03 -0800 (PST)
Hello Jim,

At Jamaica Plain Cohousing, we decided on having a single meter for the entire community for each of electricity, gas, and water -- we're a three-story multiunit condo with two buildings connected via utility lines and a bridge connecting the upper two stories of the two buildings. We made this decision during development, moved in 2005, and have found no problems with the arrangement since.

Regards,
David Heimann
Jamaica Plain Cohousing
Jamaica Plain, Boston, MA