Re: seeking encouraging examples of consensus at work
From: Kay Wilson (kwilsonfiskcomcast.net)
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2021 17:28:06 -0800 (PST)
Actually, if you think about it, most families
operate by consensus. One person says, "I was
thinking it would be a nice idea if we (fill in
the blank). Another person says, "That's a great
idea," or asks a question, "How would that work?"
The conversation continues until the family agrees
on the proposed idea or not. If they don't,
someone may propose an alternative, and the
process continues until consensus is reached.

Kay Wilson
Meadow Wood "Cohousing" Condominium