Re: seeking encouraging examples of consensus at work
From: Martie Weatherly (mhweatherlyearthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2021 08:51:46 -0800 (PST)
I am not sure anyone is happy with their consensus process! It is challenging
and exhilarating at the same time.

At your point, remembering what you are there for and creating trust,
connection and safety with each other is most important. I am glad to talk to
you offline if you want. You can reach me through my website below.

Have a great community!

Martie Weatherly

Health and Wellness Coach
Consensus Coach