Re: Sample Rules and Regulations
From: Martie Weatherly (mhweatherlyearthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2021 08:44:03 -0800 (PST)
I agree that people must be clear on how decisions are made and what their
responsibilities will be before moving in.

However, our group formed 20 years ago with broad policies in our bylaws and
trusting that we would work things out together which we have. If you try to
write all the policies before you move, you will spend a lot of time on what
ifs.

This might be an area where groups create different values in different
communities. So you might find one like us with few rules, preferring
guidelines based on trust, and other communities that want more rules. But I
don't see how a small forming group can make that decision.

Martie Weatherly

Health and Wellness Coach
Consensus Coach
www.coachmartie.com