Re: 3rd party payment platforms
From: Tom @ Gather (tomgather.coop)
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 19:15:24 -0800 (PST)

> paypal is the most ubiquitous, but other than person-to-person... bank
> account-to-bank account, it can charge fees. is there a way to 'lock it in'
> to person-to-person and exclude credit card for payments to avoid fees?

I believe there is an option to set this default so that the 'paying for
service' box starts out unchecked.

The paypal.me service is nice. You can give people specially crafted links
that send them to the right place, like:

https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/TSmeals/10.00

Will pre-fill a form to send TSmeals $10. The user just has to sign in to
Paypal.

--
Tom for the Gather Team
https://info.gather.coop