Re: Pet agreements
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2021 09:17:00 -0800 (PST)
A tip on pet policies — check the local rules and regulations first. Talk to
animal control about how they regard condos — are they private or public
property. We would have resolved our pet policy 10 years sooner if we had (1)
checked the city regulations and (2) realized that we could grandfather in
current pets.

Sharon