establishing agreements during development
From: Jack & Carolyn Salmon (2salmonearthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2021 10:00:51 -0800 (PST)
When we started developing Quimper Village, it became evident pretty quickly
that we needed to agree on some specific policies as we built membership.

Folks needed to know just how many and what kind of pets they could have (we
decided on 2 cats or 2 dogs or 1 of each, always on leash or in the dog run
when outside.

Some folks wanted to buy in during development, then to rent their unit until
sometime in the distant future they were ‘old enough to move into senior
cohousing’…. We decided that we wanted permanent residents from the beginning
so we crafted and agreed to  a ‘rental agreement’ that limits rentals.

These conditions of these two agreements allowed us to develop the close-knit
community we have and prospective members to make good decisions.

Carolyn Salmon
Quimper Village