Re: Cohousing UNDER NM CONDOMINIUM LAW
From: Main Email (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2021 14:32:36 -0800 (PST)
Hello Pam!!

There was a recent thread on the Cohousing L in which many people posted the
links to their websites that have all their condominium documents listed. This
was just in the last few days. If you go to the Cohousing-L archives you will
be able to search by subject or date.  Many of these are condominiums. I
believe you can find a link to the archives at the bottom of any message sent
to or from the Cohousing L.

Maybe somebody else on this list will be kind enough to find the links for you.
I’m Responding between meetings. Also I don’t have very good access.  Hoping I
can transmit this email.

Good luck to you Pam! I’m sure you’re going to find all the info you need.

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington DC
Mid Atlantic Cohousing