Re: Covid policy for fully vaccinated
From: Tom @ Gather (tomgather.coop)
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2021 17:22:19 -0800 (PST)
Here is a timely article from Zeynep Tufecki that addresses this issue:

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2021/02/how-public-health-messaging-backfired/618147/

I think this is a tricky one. I think there may already be some good
evidence that vaccines reduce transmission. Tufecki seems to think so. And
she makes some good points about the importance of getting some wins in
this pandemic.

It's also interesting that the anti-vaccine crowd have been amplifying the
"vaccines don't help" message. We need to be careful about falling for that
one.