[Workshop] Nonviolent Communication | March 24 @ 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM EDT | Details inside!
From: Neil Planchon (neilswansway.com)
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2021 17:09:17 -0800 (PST)
Hello everyone!

I’ve a lot to share about upcoming events. I’ll begin with this one:

Workshop — Nonviolent Communication (NVC)
a Tool for Connection, Understanding, Responsibility and Care

March 24 @ 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM EDT
Virtual Event,  $10 – $45

Join facilitator Teri Lynn Grunthaner for a virtual workshop to learn how to
best use Nonviolent Communication so we can shift from habitual competition
into intentional cooperation.

Nonviolent Communication (NVC) is a popular communication framework that is
mainly known for its emphasis on feelings and needs language and a simple
formula for communicating clearly. It’s a powerful model that helps us hold our
judgments lightly, get curious about and honor your needs and mine, and stay
committed to both personal responsibility and collective care. But it also has
provoked some red flags and hesitation. Like most tools, it can be misused and
unintentionally, or intentionally, cause harm. Together we will unpack how to
use NVC correctly and effectively.

To learn more and register, visit this link https://bit.ly/3qdHqEC

In community,
Neil

Events Team Volunteer. Cohousing Association
Steering Committee. Cohousing Research Network
Co-Developer and Founding Owner. Swan’s Market Cohousing
Co-Director, Ads & Development. Foundation for Intentional Community (FIC)