learn sociocracy by doing it
From: Jerry Koch-Gonzalez (jerrysociocracyforall.org)
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 04:42:05 -0700 (PDT)
You can go to a workshop to learn about sociocracy but how do you really
get a feel for how it works?

That's why we created the Sociocracy Leadership Training (SoLT). Ten 2-hour
sessions of learning by doing. We've been running these for 5 years. SoLT
"15" produced a case study and a video on proposal generation. Among the
international set of participants, we usually have several from cohousing
communities, particularly those in development. There are some case studies
of cohousing communities that have adopted sociocracy here
<https://www.sociocracyforall.org/casestudies/>, including communities in
Canada, Sweden and the UK!

SoLT 16 runs on Wednesdays, starting  April 7, 2-4 PM. Read all about it
here <https://www.sociocracyforall.org/solt/>. Consider joining us! The
first step is a conversation with me, scheduled via
https://talktojerry.youcanbook.me

- Jerry Koch-Gonzalez, from Pioneer Valley Cohousing in Massachusetts which
has been running on dynamic governance aka sociocracy for more than 8 years.

Sociocracy For All
Sociocracy: Effective Egalitarian Governance.
To talk to me about sociocracy or NVC, go here:
Check out our website Sociocracy For All <http://sociocracyforall.org/> and