Impact of Covid-19 on Common House design
From: Dean smith (deansmith4me.com)
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2021 12:06:06 -0700 (PDT)
Sunnyside Village cohousing in Marysaville, WA is in the process of design.  We
are working with our architect, Grace Kim, to define the design elements of our
Common House.  I’m wondering if any other group has considered the possibility
that masks and social distancing could be with us for some time.  How could
this affect Common House design?  Also, what if not everyone in a group gets
the vaccine?  Would they be excluded from the Common House?  Thoughts?
  • Submission peggy.wonder [at] yahoo.com, March 21 2021
    • Impact of Covid-19 on Common House design Dean smith, March 21 2021
    • Submission peggy.wonder [at] yahoo.com, April 2 2021