Submission
From: peggy.wonder [at] yahoo.com (peggy.wonderyahoo.com)
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2021 18:08:33 -0700 (PDT)
Offering (update): A chance to live at FrogSong Cohousing Community! Our 2-3
bedroom, 1.5 bath home is available August 1st 2021 for $2600/month for at
least one year. In 1300 square feet, the open floor plan has a generous kitchen
- dining - living room area, 2 bedrooms and a spacious loft which can serve as
a 3rd bedroom, office or family room. This welcoming space has high ceilings
and lots of storage.A large skylight illuminates the living room, kitchen and
loft. The loft windows face northeast, with views of the sunrise over Sonoma
mountain. The unit has in-floor heat, dual-pane windows, a light-tube in the
first floor bathroom and bidet in the second floor bath. The building has
excellent sound and heat insulation. It's fully furnished, including upright
piano. Take a look! Photos To learn more and to apply, please see our Frog Song
homeThank you!
Peggy Wonder & Thompson Reichert

Peggy Wonder / 917.971.9684Peggy's Personal Support Services