Re: How can we attract diverse associate members?
From: Yochai Gal (yochaigalgmail.com)
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2021 04:39:37 -0700 (PDT)
Why would someone become an associate member of your community,
particularly if all the homes are already occupied? This is especially true
if these prospective members are not from an affluent white stratum or
society.

Our community (we are neighbors, hello) has associate members; some live
close by and want to be part of something, while others are simply
interested in living here some day.

There is a larger community just outside yours, right? Perhaps you could
offer them invitations to community events and meals, and then if they felt
comfortable they could become associate members.

I do not believe you can discriminate in any way.