Treehouse Village Webinar
From: Abe Ross (cohoyotegmail.com)
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2021 08:05:02 -0700 (PDT)
Treehouse Village: East is the new west! Webinar

Mar. 28, 2021. 10:00 am PDT / 1:00 pm EDT / 2:00 pm ADT - Zoom.
Learn about Treehouse Village's affordable, family-friendly cohousing community in Nova Scotia register at Treehouse Village Webinar <https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/7816167686917/WN_tkAhBoMTRciAHf-ZXLx2gA>

Join us for this 45-minute webinar about Treehouse Village Ecohousing, Atlantic Canada’s first cohousing community. We are already 70% sold — and many of our members are moving east from across Canada and the U.S.!

Treehouse co-founder Cate de Vreede will speak about our joyful, multigenerational community in Bridgewater, N.S.

 * A great solution for families looking for an affordable,
   child-friendly place to call home
 * Work remotely while living in a community of neighbours you know and
   trust
 * Live lightly on the Earth (we’re building to Passive House standards)
 * Enjoy beaches, trails, lakes and all the natural beauty of Nova Scotia

Abe Ross
Treehouse Village Ecohousing
Bridgewater Nova Scotia
Canada