article on shunning and silent treatment
From: CJ Q (homeschoolvideogmail.com)
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2021 13:16:14 -0700 (PDT)
I found this interesting. I assumed everyone who moved into cohousing would
want to work through difficult emotions and situations. This article
explains that if you do need time to cool off, give an estimate of when you
can engage.  I hope the article helps communities.

On another note, when there is turnover in a community, how do you explain
why others left? How much of past conflicts do you disclose? I know I would
want to know some so I know which issues  of the cohsoung still need work.

ttps://
www.theatlantic.com/family/archive/2021/03/psychology-of-silent-treatment-abuse/618411/?utm_source=pocket-newtab

Thanks,
Carol