HOME FOR SALE AT THE MOUNTAIN VIEW COHOUSING COMMUNITY
From: Derk Brill (derkderkbrill.com)
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 09:05:55 -0700 (PDT)
HOME FOR SALE AT THE MOUNTAIN VIEW COHOUSING COMMUNITY
http://www.mountainviewcohousing.org/

We are excited to announce that we have a home available for sale at MVCC. This
is a rare opportunity, since, as you know, units seldom become available here.

419 Calderon is a single level 1,722sf 3 Bedroom/2.5 Bath ground floor corner
unit located in the interior of the development. It is bathed in natural light,
features 2 patios, and has one of the largest outdoor spaces in the
development. It is available to view under COVID protocols. Photos and video
are available at www.419Calderon.com<http://www.419Calderon.com>. For
information about the unit and the purchase process please contact Derk Brill:
(650) 814-0478; derk [at] derkbrill.com<mailto:derk [at] derkbrill.com>.

If you are interested in finding out more about life at MVCC and want to have
the opportunity to get to know our community better, please get in touch with
us: Team-MM [at] mvcoho.org<mailto:Team-MM [at] mvcoho.org>, or call Elliot
(650-400-4864), Susan (650-255-4360) or David (650-255-3960).