Two free sociocracy classes in April; Early Bird Discount for 10-Week Sociocracy Training
From: Diana Leafe Christian (dianaic.org)
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2021 15:17:43 -0700 (PDT)
Hello,
     The two free Sociocracy Overview Classes we held in February and March
were well-attended by cohousers, and we have some spaces left in our two April
classes, on Tues, April 13 (Sociocracy Overview, and the "Selecting People for
Roles" sociocracy process) and Thursday, April 15 (More Overview, and the
"Role-Improvement Feedback" sociocracy process). These two practical meeting
processes can be used by groups that don't otherwise use sociocracy. Times are
Pacific, 5-7 pm,  Mountain, 6-8 pm,  Central,  7-9 pm, and Eastern, 8 -10 pm.
      Here's more information and where to register for the two free classes:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/brief-sociocracy-overview-and-role-improvement-feedback-april-13-15-tickets-145142885277
     Also, the Early Bird Discount of $225 per person for our 10-Week
Sociocracy Training starting May 10 is still available today and tomorrow,
Thursday, April 1st.
     Starting Friday, April 2nd it will be the regular price of $245-$445
sliding scale.
     Here's more information and where to register for our 10-Week Sociocracy
Training.
     If you'd like a handout about the differences between consensus
decision-making and sociocracy in cohousing, please email me and request it.
     Also, while our Sociocracy Training is relatively inexpensive, it's more
an investment of time. For details about the time needed for the training and
the five sociocracy-learning processes we provide, please email me for the
handout on that, too.
     Thank you!
     All good wishes,
     Diana Leafe Christian