Re: Transfer fee when a unit turns over
From: Patricia Lautner (lautnerpgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2021 16:37:07 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks very much for this information.

Some of us were worried that if it was voluntary, people wouldn’t make the
payment. But at Takoma Village, that’s not really the case is it? Sometimes
our sellers do use a realtor but we have a deal with two local realtors who
work in conjunction with the community on open houses etc., and only charge
the seller 3% because members do a lot of the work. If that were the case
at your community, do you think your sellers would still make a
contribution?