Re: how cohousing communities decide on new members
From: Katherine Lavine (1stkatheegmail.com)
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2021 06:33:28 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks for clarifying that Lew. That was my understanding as well, so I was
very confused by comments on this thread that indicated otherwise. River
Song is indeed an LLC at this point until we are built. Now is the only
time we can set criteria for membership, and we are cautiously entering
this conversation now. Thanks