HOA anti-harassment model language
From: Melanie Mindlin (sassettamind.net)
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2021 11:03:26 -0700 (PDT)
He friends,

It has come to our attention that, according to a 2016 federal law, Homeowners
Associations are now legally responsible for a couple of different issues
involving harassment.  It is recommended that new language be included in HOA
governing documents that define harassment and address these issues.

We would love to see some model language for this, but can’t find any.  Have
any of you addressed this issue in your community?  Do you know where we might
see some model language?

For those interested in checking out more information on this, here are a
couple of links:
https://www.associationalert.biz/2018/03/cant-simply-look-way-new-hud-fha-rules-affect-associations/

<https://www.associationalert.biz/2018/03/cant-simply-look-way-new-hud-fha-rules-affect-associations/>

https://s3.amazonaws.com/documents.lexology.com/1a2f8049-c1dc-4d57-8e04-719f37edb664.pdf?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAVYILUYJ754JTDY6T&Expires=1618596230&Signature=PYm8jTQieaxg2MD84Vy2Gtv6PlE%3D