Re: Deaf members
From: Bob Leigh (bobleightwomeeps.com)
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2021 12:51:17 -0700 (PDT)
We succeeded in using a microphone by  using it as a "talking stick": when
called on during a discussion, one is handed the microphone.  Some people
had to be reminded that the system fed specific receivers for those with
hearing issues but did _not_  feed a loudspeaker.

(Our system was donated by a resident in memory of his mother, as I
remember it.)

Bob Leigh
Cornerstone Village Cohousing
Cambridge MA