Re: Deaf members
From: MJ Phillips (mjphillipspobox.com)
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2021 10:28:05 -0700 (PDT)
fwiw, I just listened to a talk on hearing loss given by our town’s council on
aging. The speaker mentioned hearing aids that can be tuned to the television
to make hearing that clearer. I wonder if there is similar technology that
could be adapted to/for meetings- ie, if the speaker were to use a microphone
that was somehow linked to the hearing aids? (and if the mic were to be passed
around to make it really clear who was speaking and make sure all comments go
into the mic)?