Re: cohousing national conference
From: Karin Hoskin (karincohousgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2021 14:38:26 -0700 (PDT)
Hello everyone!

Due to the pandemic, we are offering multiple online conference events in
2021 (click here for details <https://www.cohousing.org/cohoevents/>);
event sessions are held on Zoom with recordings available to registrants or
CohoUS partners <https://www.cohousing.org/partner-programs/>.

We're thrilled to be in the planning stages for MADISON & MORE!
<https://www.cohousing.org/madison-and-more/> to include online conference
events in and a LIVE National Cohousing Conference in the fall of 2022 in
Madison, WI

Doing my part by physically distancing but still socially connecting,
Karin

- - - -
Karin Hoskin
Executive Director