Two Homes for Sale Daybreak Cohousing Portland Oregon
From: Lisa Kuntz (lisa.kuntzgmail.com)
Date: Fri, 14 May 2021 07:34:16 -0700 (PDT)
We have two homes for sale at Daybreak Cohousing in Portland, Oregon.

The homes have not been officially listed yet, but the realtor representing the
owners is showing the units and accepting offers.  This is an opportunity to
view and make an offer at a “pre-listing” price.

We don’t have pictures of the two units, but you can view pictures of our
community and get a feel for our governance, guidelines, neighborhood and more,
at https://www.daybreakcohousing.org/

Unit 206: Second floor, end unit, a 2 BR 1 bath flat with open floor plan and
LOTS of upgrades! About 870 sq ft. Asking price is $340,000.  HOA fee includes
internet, utilities (radiant heat in flooring), trash/recycling, reserve
contribution, and maintenance/upkeep of complex.

Unit 312: Third floor townhome, 2 BR 1 bath upstairs, 1 bath downstairs, end
unit near the elevator, lot of light, view of mountains, upgrades. Doubt 960 sq
ft. HOA fee includes internet, utilities (radiant heat in flooring),
trash/recycling, reserve contribution, and maintenance/upkeep of complex.
Asking price to be determined.

Daybreak is an urban transit community near several bus lines and the max.  We
have 5 members who get around fine without owning a car.  We’ve got raised beds
for vegetable gardening, plus flowering perennials and shrubs in our gardens.
Happy Hours are returning to our courtyard and roof deck, post Covid.  Our two
newest members have experience cooking for communities, or as professional
chefs.  They can’t wait for our Food Team to give the okay for tasty community
meals to resume!

Contact me off-list only, please:
Lisa Kuntz
Daybreak Membership Team