Re: California Cohousers:Virtual Summit this Thurs eve on Legalities/Practicalities of Seling/Reselling Cohousing Homes
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Tue, 18 May 2021 07:47:40 -0700 (PDT)
On May 18, 2021, at 10:37 AM, Raines Cohen <rc3-coho-L [at] raines.com> wrote:

> Cohousers in California:
>
> Join us *this Thursday*, May 20, *5-7 PM*,
>
> Experienced real estate agent *Brett Weinstein* of *Realty Advocates *(who
> has handled many cohousing resales), hosted by Phoenix Commons, talking
> about how we can legally and effectively resell cohousing condos in
> California.

When I did research on Reserve Studies for condos, California had the most
clear and complete information. I recommend this discussion because what is
true in California is likely to be best practices everywhere.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines, Washington DC
"The forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the Axe, for the Axe
was clever and convinced the Trees that because his handle was made of wood, he
was one of them."
-- Turkish proverb