California Cohousers:Virtual Summit this Thurs eve on Legalities/Practicalities of Seling/Reselling Cohousing Homes
From: Raines Cohen (rc3-coho-Lraines.com)
Date: Tue, 18 May 2021 07:37:49 -0700 (PDT)
Cohousers in California:

Join us *this Thursday*, May 20, *5-7 PM*,

Experienced real estate agent *Brett Weinstein* of *Realty Advocates *(who
has handled many cohousing resales), hosted by Phoenix Commons, talking
about how we can legally and effectively resell cohousing condos in
California. Details below.

Please pre-register via Zoom if possible so we can prepare:

https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZ0tcuqorzosEtWziQz7V89LiO2FmymNqABw

And pass the word around your community!

On this hot topic, we found that different people have different
questions/issues around resales, inclusivity, diversity, affordability..
the more the merrier (so long as participants are living in established
California Cohousing neighborhoods or building new community homes for
sale; we have other events that are appropriate for community seekers).

Raines Cohen, Cohousing California (at Berkeley, CA cohousing)
 on behalf of the CaliCoho organizing team and Phoenix Commons

Phoenix Commons, the Bay Area's only senior cohousing (*and the US's only