Re: Common amenities usage and square footage allocations
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 24 May 2021 14:45:53 -0700 (PDT)
Delighted you were able to find Rebecca’s study.  Since you didn’t get a bounce
back, that email she included is likely not checked often — if at all.

Very wise not including unreachable windows in your CH.  I applaud your wisdom
and wonder to this day if there was something in the water when we approved
this feature for our CH …

Let us know how your conversations w/ the architect evolve.

Buona Fortuna!

Best —

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Ex. Dir. & Mbr. Board of Directors
Mid Atlantic Cohousing
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654
zabaldo [at] earthlink.net

Employment application blanks always ask who is to be called in case of an
emergency.  I think you should write, "An ambulance."

NOTE:  I’m switching back to using zabaldo [at] earthlink.net.  Many apologies!