Re: post pandemic common house use
From: lienjud (lienjudaol.com)
Date: Wed, 26 May 2021 09:35:41 -0700 (PDT)
Dear Muriel and Zev: thanks for letting us know how you are proceeding with
opening up your communities, social life, etc. At Cascadia Commons in Portland,
our common house stayed open since people need to access it for laundry, office
work etc.our meal plan stopped last April and in the nice weather last year,
some of us ate outside together, bringing our own food.now that most of are
vaccinated, some outdoor gathering are happening for meals, parties etc. in the
winter, a small group of us met inside the CH for dinner, keeping to the # of
people ok by our governor and having a window open.now, it is on to how we will
so glad to see others pioneering a possible way.
Judith Lienhard,Cascadia Commons, Portland Oregon

Message: 3